Safety Officer's Meet
Safety Officers meet organized by NSC-MC jointly with DISH on 31st October 2015 At Hotel Orchid, Pune
The ‘Safety Officers Meet and Seminar on ’Road Map for IS 14489’ & Award function of ‘Best Safety Practices Award – 2015’ was organized on 31st of October 2015 at Orchid Hotel, Balewadi Pune.
The topics for seminar were -
1) ‘Understanding IS14489’ by Shri. S.G.Darvhekar, former Director General DGFASLI
2) ‘Safety Audit: A Tool for Prevention of Accident’ by Shri.K.K.Kanchan, Director Safety, Bharat Forge, Pune
3) ‘Occupational Health’ by Dr. P. K. Rane, former Certifying Surgeon
4) ‘Reduce accidents by using Best Practices in Machine Safety’ by Shri. Sagar Bhosale - M.D. SCHMERSAL India
5) ‘How to carry out Safety Audit’ by Shri. S.M.Karande - former Jt. Director DISH and Shri M. P. Shinde, Safety Consultant.
The said meet was inaugurated by chief guest Shri. Baldev Singh (IAS), Principal Secretary (Labour) Maharashtra. At the beginning of the post lunch session Award function of ‘Best Safety Practices Award – 2015’ was organized. The Chief Guest presented awards to winner organizations. For said program 625 safety officers, executives, senior officers from various industries from Maharashtra were present. The meet was a grand success.